The hunt is over for the perfect vest with the right fit and colour and details you can't live without - but also will bring you so much joy! Old Fashioned Standards offers us all this Quilted Vest in an upcycled floral fabric - clean on the outside as the inside with fully bound seams and edges with pink accenting pocket bag and yokes. Crafted in a teal oilcloth and custom quilted to 4 different assorted wool blend liners with a thin layer of batting in between to give it the supple feeling without the bulkiness. This is a 3 season wear you can rock from fall to spring and all the way back around.
Stefan is 5'9" and wearing size Medium.
- 6 oz Up-Cycled Teal oilcloth 100% cotton
- 4 oz Up-Cycled wool blend liners assorted
- Highest quality nylon bonded thread
- C shape bound side pocket to help keep out the rain
- Fully bound inside and outside seams
- Semi fitted with a bit of a boxy shape size up for more box
- Snap button closure
- Waterproof, breathable, durable material
- Custom floral quilting done locally by Joanne a long arm quilter expert
- Spot clean with cold water, hang to dry after rain
- Made in Vancouver