Inspired by the shape of a vintage dress pant, the Fancy Pants Pants are the perfect dressed-up jean. Designed as fancy trouser to wear on a dapper date, we imagine this pair of pants thriving at a cute event with a glass of bubbly in hand. The leg of this pant fits generous and features a front seam taper at the hem and waistband to create a beautiful leg shape. The Chevron weave is type of herringbone that is durable yet textually appealing and fashionably pleasing!
Complete the matching set with "Old Fashioned Standards - Chevron Leisure Shirt"
- 100% Cotton 8.5 oz Chevron Weave
- Preshrunk material (washed and dried prior to cutting)
- Quality Tan Stitch
- 2 rear rounded patch pockets
- 2 angled front jean pockets
- Back Yoke
- Medium baggy leg, with a slight taper to the hem
- Front felled seam detail
- Hem opening 15"
- Bar tacked in all necessary areas
- Tailor made on unceded Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh territory know as "vancouver, canada"